Computer Magazine cover CDs

12 « Prev
Alex Thurgood Alex Thurgood

Re: Computer Magazine cover CDs

Le 09/02/11 19:20, Jonathan Aquilina a écrit :

> im not saying redistribute it. i would put together a summary of the 20
> things we could get an edge against OOo on. the summary basically  says
> that things are slowly improving, with it we can take those things that
> are slowly improving on OOo and improve them much quicker then OOo. what
> this would mean we would have more people switch to using LO.

I will take a look and report back.

Alex

Robert Derman Robert Derman

Alexander Thurgood wrote:

> Le 09/02/11 16:31, Jonathan Aquilina a écrit :
>
>> Alex there is an article regarding the 20 things about OOo which could
>> be improved if someone has a subscription to linuxformat.co.uk they
>> could download the pd of the article. it would be a great one to follow
>> and make improvements on their suggestions.
>>

> Ooh, well I'll have to try and dig out my subscription details then :-))
> I seem to recall however, that the PDF files of their articles are
> strictly not for redistribution.
>

> Alex

If nothing else, it would be good to paraphrase the 20 things and list
them here on this list.

Valter Mura (Google Drive) Valter Mura (Google Drive)

In data mercoledì 09 febbraio 2011 14:28:59, Italo Vignoli ha scritto:

> On 2/9/11 2:16 PM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> > Italo whats your take on writing an article for the magazine i mentioned
> > in an earlier post?
>
> Articles are always welcome, but they should be agreed beforehand by the
> editorial team of the magazine or the web site. I don't think, though,
> that developers have the time to write articles now.

Italo, if you have some articles to publish, please send them to me, if you
wish. I'm managing a small local online magazine in my town and we have a
section dedicated to software stuff.

Maybe non-specialized readers will read them :-)

TIA,
ciao
--
Valter