Configuring default printing settings possible?

Julian So Julian So

Configuring default printing settings possible?

Hello,

Is there some way to set LibreOffice's default printing behaviour for
all documents, and to stick to those defaults unless I override them at
print time?

Whenever I press print, I want LibreOffice to default to printer #2,
two-sided printing, on paper tray #2. I cannot seem to find where to set
this in the options.

It seems that LibreOffice is either using random defaults, or saving
them on a per-document basis, or using the first available option in the
list of parameters (i.e., printer #1, one-sided printing, first paper
tray -- all the first items in the respective parameters).

LiberOffice definitely does not respect the default printing options I
set in the OS.

Version: 6.4.6.2
Build ID: 1:6.4.6-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.8; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-CA (en_CA.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Calc: threaded

Thanks,

Julian

--
Julian So, B.Sc.
Director of Quality Assurance - Immuni T

+1 514 545 3097 x105
141 av du Président-Kennedy
Montréal, Québec, H2Y 1X4, Canada

Standards Council of Canada recognizes Immuni T as compliant with the
OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)