Contact or Extensions Website?

Dave Barton-4 Dave Barton-4

Contact or Extensions Website?

Hi Folks,
Who do we contact for corrections/updates to the extensions & templates
pages?
Thanks & Regards
Dave

Dave Barton-4 Dave Barton-4

Re: Contact or Extensions Website?

Polite ping!

On 07.09.2018 15:42, Dave Barton wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> Who do we contact for corrections/updates to the extensions & templates
> pages?
> Thanks & Regards
> Dave

Ilmari Lauhakangas Ilmari Lauhakangas

Re: Contact or Extensions Website?

The contact is Andreas Mantke. I assume he is subscribed to this list,
so please list the corrections and updates you have in mind.

Ilmari

Dave Barton kirjoitti 10.9.2018 klo 10.48:

> Polite ping!
>

> On 07.09.2018 15:42, Dave Barton wrote:
>> Hi Folks,
>> Who do we contact for corrections/updates to the extensions & templates
>> pages?
>> Thanks & Regards
>> Dave

Dave Barton-4 Dave Barton-4

Re: Contact or Extensions Website?

Hi Ilmar,

Thanks for the info, but as you can tell by the email address I am using
here I am a tiny bit more than just an interested bystander wanting to
report issues. I guess my question was badly phrased. What I should have
asked is, how do we get involved in assisting with the management and/or
maintenance of the extensions and templates web pages? Is this the list
where we discuss matters related the extensions and templates web pages?

Regards
Dave