Contribute to Libreoffice

Lovekesh Garg Lovekesh Garg

Contribute to Libreoffice

Hello.I am Lovekesh Garg.I am a 2nd year Computer Science student at Indian Institute Of Technology ,Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur).I am a C++ programmer and I want to contribute to the Libreoffice.I tried to solve some easy bug,but due to large and complex codebase,I didn't get some result. Can I get some advice for my first easy hack.Or If anyone has some link to a well explained and solved bug,then please provide a link to that.
Thanks
Regards
Lovekesh Garg

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN Efe Gürkan YALAMAN

Re: Contribute to Libreoffice

Hi and welcome,

when i did sent my first patch it took about 8 months for me because,  I didn't ask.  But the problem was relatively easy.

So good thing you are asking about it.

Send the bug link and tell what part you didn't understand. Someone will answer when they are available. Also join IRC channel,  it will be faster for asking questions.

Have a lot of fun :)