Contribute towards Libre office

Priyanshu Gupta Priyanshu Gupta

Contribute towards Libre office

Hello,
    I am Priyanshu Gupta, a Undergraduate student at IIT Bombay, India. I am sending this mail because I wanted to contibute towards Libre office which is an open source project.So, please guide me about the procedure and other related things.
Thanking You.
Yours sincerely,
Priyanshu Gupta
Computer Science and Engineering Student
IIT Bombay

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN Efe Gürkan YALAMAN

Re: Contribute towards Libre office

Start from here
https://www.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/

Continue from here

Build the source code and start hacking. Since you are an engineering student:

Look at those too.

Have fun!