Copying & Pasting PNG files into Libre Writer

charles meyer charles meyer

Copying & Pasting PNG files into Libre Writer

Hi All,

I want to save my gmail messages which have PNG files in the message body
but when I copy/paste into Libre Writer 6.2.5.2 (x86) it does not paste the
PNG into the new file, it saves the url to that PNG graphic in red.

Is there something I need to install with LO to save the graphic "pictures"
in LO so I cna voew them as a graphic/photo other than a a red line of url?

Thank you.

Charles.

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Re: Copying & Pasting PNG files into Libre Writer

Does Edit > Link exist? If so, use this to embed the PNG file in the
Writer document. You should be able to copy the PNG from the message
body and past to a Writer document. Then copy the text as well.

Dan