Cover art for LO v5.x user guides?

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Cover art for LO v5.x user guides?

Has anyone created cover art suitable for the LO v5.x user guides? If
so, please provide link to the SVG file. Thanks!

--Jean

K-J LibreOffice K-J LibreOffice

Re: Cover art for LO v5.x user guides?

Hi Jean,
Am 18.01.2016 um 06:53 schrieb Jean Weber:
> Has anyone created cover art suitable for the LO v5.x user guides?

I don't think so. You should ask the Design- and the Marketing team.

Maybe I'm able to do some work at weekend.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation
http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/
http://de.libreoffice.org
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/

K-J LibreOffice K-J LibreOffice

Re: Cover art for LO v5.x user guides?

Am 18.01.2016 um 06:53 schrieb Jean Weber:
> Has anyone created cover art suitable for the LO v5.x user guides? If
> so, please provide link to the SVG file. Thanks!

Here are my first proposals to discuss:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Design/Front-Guide#LibreOffice_5

If someone can do it better he/she should do it.

--
Grüße
k-j

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation
http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/
http://de.libreoffice.org
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Cover art for LO v5.x user guides?

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 3:38 AM, K-J LibreOffice <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 18.01.2016 um 06:53 schrieb Jean Weber:
>>
>> Has anyone created cover art suitable for the LO v5.x user guides? If
>> so, please provide link to the SVG file. Thanks!
>

> Here are my first proposals to discuss:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Design/Front-Guide#LibreOffice_5
>
> If someone can do it better he/she should do it.

Thank you! Is the source file (SVG) available?

--Jean

pierre-yves samyn pierre-yves samyn

Re: Cover art for LO v5.x user guides?

Hi

K-J LibreOffice wrote
Good job and many thanks for sharing.

Unless error files are png.
If you could join them in a more easily editable format would facilitate localization.

Best regards
Pierre-Yves
K-J LibreOffice K-J LibreOffice

Re: Cover art for LO v5.x user guides?

Hi Jean, hi Pierre-Yves, *,
Am 25.01.2016 um 12:00 schrieb pierre-yves samyn:

> Hi
>

> K-J LibreOffice wrote
>> Here are my first proposals to discuss:
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Design/Front-Guide#LibreOffice_5
>
> Good job and many thanks for sharing.
>
> Unless error files are png.

The Pngs are only for design discussion. But as there is no discussion
about the design ...

> If you could join them in a more easily editable format would facilitate
> localization.

The svgs are in the wiki as a zip-file:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Design/Front-Guide#LibreOffice_5

Unhappily there is a bug in the wiki [1] so that I can't upload the svgs
for themselves but have to upload a zip-file.

You need Vegur as font [2].

I do some little changes in the svgs against the pngs (the second "i" of
LibreOffice).

[1] "Das XML in der hochgeladenen Datei konnte nicht geparst werden."
Dennis have a look on it.
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Resources_2