Cover for GS 6.0 - New proposal

Cover for GS 6.0 - New proposal – Hi all, after working with the old theme for our documentation covers I make another proposal. I "steal" Doğa Deniz's idea from a poste...
HI KJ, looks really professional, well done! Maybe it's the November blues but I like the muted background and the dark, fir green colors. First...
Hi K-J and all:     It looks fine, ... but I think it's better if use more light the colors, Regards and thank you for design, Jorge Rodrígue...
Hi Klaus-Jürgen, K-J LibreOffice wrote on 31-10-17 17:34: > What do you think about it? Thanks for lending the idea ;) and making the cover!...