CppCheck Report Update

cppcheck.libreoffice@gmail.com cppcheck.libreoffice@gmail.com

CppCheck Report Update

A new cppcheck report is available at : http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/cppcheck_reports/master/

Note:
    The script generating this report was run at :
        2015-06-09_02:13:56 with user buildslave at host vm140 as /home/buildslave/source/dev-tools/cppcheck/cppcheck-report.sh -s /home/buildslave/source/libo-core -c /home/buildslave/source/cppcheck -w /home/buildslave/tmp/www

    It can be found and improved here:
        https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=dev-tools.git;a=blob;f=cppcheck/cppcheck-report.sh

julien2412 julien2412

Re: CppCheck Report Update

Hi,

Isn't there some pb with the report? Indeed, when I click on a issue link (in the index), it opens source code page but without the issue on it.

Julien
Maarten Hoes Maarten Hoes

Re: CppCheck Report Update

Hi,

Well the report was generated again last night, so there may have been something wrong with the previous one ? (The report generator always uses the latest git of cppcheck so there may have been an issue that has been fixed by now.)

But I see nothing wrong with for example this link ? :

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/cppcheck_reports/master/520.html#line-48

- Maarten

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 9:20 AM, julien2412 [via Document Foundation Mail Archive] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Isn't there some pb with the report? Indeed, when I click on a issue link (in the index), it opens source code page but without the issue on it.

Julien

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/CppCheck-Report-Update-tp4159402p4159412.html
This email was sent by julien2412 (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion

julien2412 julien2412

[SOLVED] Re: CppCheck Report Update

Maarten Hoes wrote

But I see nothing wrong with for example this link ? :

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/cppcheck_reports/master/520.html#line-48
I don't reproduce this anymore, perhaps a temporary synchro pb.
Thanks for your feedback! :-)

Julien