CppunitTest_sc_opencl_test failing on Intel OpenCL capable hardware

slacka slacka

CppunitTest_sc_opencl_test failing on Intel OpenCL capable hardware

After https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e0e21f27
clean up calc'c choosing between threading and OpenCL

Both of my laptop's with different gen Intel GPUs are failing the  CppunitTest_sc_opencl_test with the following errors:

https://pastebin.com/CccZ8ZRN

$ cat autogen.input
--enable-debug
--enable-64-bit
--disable-firebird-sdbc

When I build on a VM, the test passes. Release builds also pass.

Luboš,
Would you like me to run any additional debugging commands?

slacka slacka

Re: CppunitTest_sc_opencl_test failing on Intel OpenCL capable hardware

The OpenCL failures were fixed by Luboš Luňák's commit:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=4aecbe996349c7767ba3fb1e81db2ef6f94d39ba
blacklist all ocDB* tokens for Calc threading

Thanks Luboš!