Crash test update

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Crashtest VM Crashtest VM
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Crash test update

New crashtest update available at http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/96392d5c5319b0d6d3e8b07e78a199bf4b44a5ba/

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice

exportCrashes.csv (15K) Download Attachment
importCrash.csv (128K) Download Attachment
validationErrors.csv (22K) Download Attachment
Caolán McNamara Caolán McNamara
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Crash test update, now with backtraces

On Thu, 2019-05-23 at 18:54 +0000, Crashtest VM wrote:
> New crashtest update available at
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/96392d5c5319b0d6d3e8b07e78a199bf4b44a5ba/

As mentioned in the call, its rough and ready, but the backtraces of
crashes are included in this upload e.g.
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/96392d5c5319b0d6d3e8b07e78a199bf4b44a5ba/backtraces/

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Miklos Vajna-6 Miklos Vajna-6
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Crash test update, now with backtraces

Hi Caolan,

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 08:37:35PM +0100, Caolán McNamara <[hidden email]> wrote:
> As mentioned in the call, its rough and ready, but the backtraces of
> crashes are included in this upload e.g.
> https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/96392d5c5319b0d6d3e8b07e78a199bf4b44a5ba/backtraces/

Oh, this is nice, thanks. :-)

Regards,

Miklos

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice

signature.asc (201 bytes) Download Attachment
Luboš Luňák Luboš Luňák
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Crash test update, now with backtraces

In reply to this post by Caolán McNamara
On Thursday 23 of May 2019, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Thu, 2019-05-23 at 18:54 +0000, Crashtest VM wrote:
> > New crashtest update available at
> > http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/96392d5c5319b0d6d3e8b07e78a19
> >9bf4b44a5ba/
>
> As mentioned in the call, its rough and ready, but the backtraces of
> crashes are included in this upload e.g.
> https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/96392d5c5319b0d6d3e8b07e78a199
>bf4b44a5ba/backtraces/


 Could you please name those .backtrace.txt? I can't view those files online,
because they get treated as binary files and so Firefox only offers to
download them.

--
 Luboš Luňák
 [hidden email]
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Caolán McNamara Caolán McNamara
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Crash test update, now with backtraces

On Fri, 2019-05-24 at 10:31 +0200, Luboš Luňák wrote:
>  Could you please name those .backtrace.txt? I can't view those files
> online, because they get treated as binary files and so Firefox only
> offers to download them.

Yeah, I changed that in the script after the first run, it'll be .txt
in future ones.

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Kaganski Mike Kaganski Mike
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Crash test update, now with backtraces

On 26.05.2019 17:14, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Fri, 2019-05-24 at 10:31 +0200, Luboš Luňák wrote:
>>   Could you please name those .backtrace.txt? I can't view those files
>> online, because they get treated as binary files and so Firefox only
>> offers to download them.
>
> Yeah, I changed that in the script after the first run, it'll be .txt
> in future ones.

I suppose it should be more about proper content type as reported by
server, than about name.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice