Create websites for hsb and dsb

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

Create websites for hsb and dsb

Hi,

please create websites for Upper Sorbian (hsb) and Lower Sorbian (dsb).
As I am the only team member for both languages, give me all necessary
rights, please. The website GUI strings have already been translated
into both languages on Pootle.

Thanks and kind regards,

Michael Wolf

username: milupo
e-mail: [hidden email]

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

Re: Create websites for hsb and dsb

Hi,

I want to repeat my request: Please create websites for hsb and dsb. It
would be nice if they already work when the new final LO versions will
be released this week so Sorbian users could download them from there.

Thanks,

Michael

Guilhem Moulin Guilhem Moulin

On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 at 22:23:49 +0100, Michael Wolf wrote:
> I want to repeat my request: Please create websites for hsb and dsb. It
> would be nice if they already work when the new final LO versions will be
> released this week so Sorbian users could download them from there.

Please excuse the delay, last week was the hackfest preceding FOSDEM,
and people in charge of this are still traveling.

Guilhem.

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

Re: Create websites for hsb and dsb

Hi,

the final releases have been announced but unfortunately the Sorbian
websites are not online yet. Well, I hope they will be online soon.

I have a further request: Please add Lower Sorbian (Dolnoserbšćina) to
the official download page:

https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/?type=win-x86_64&version=6.2.0&lang=pick

Version 6.2.0 is the first release that is localized in Lower Sorbian.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 at 17:57:59 +0100, Michael Wolf wrote:
> please create websites for Upper Sorbian (hsb) and Lower Sorbian (dsb). As I
> am the only team member for both languages, give me all necessary rights,
> please.

Done.  You should be able to edit both subsites at https://www.libreoffice.org/admin
(use your SSO credentials to log in).

Guilhem.