Creating International Sites page

Joan Montané Joan Montané

Creating International Sites page

Hi,

I'm working on ca.libreoffice.org website. I've search about 2 little
questions, with no luck

1.- I can't edit websitelogan. I assume it's a rights issue. Right?

2.- I want create a page with all International Sites, like [1]. Is
the International sites list created with some template or typed
manually?

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

[1] http://www.libreoffice.org/international-sites/

epix epix

Re: Creating International Sites page

Hi Joan,

Am 18.09.2012 12:17, schrieb Joan Montané:
> 1.- I can't edit websitelogan. I assume it's a rights issue. Right?

Pls try again with subsite admin permissions now.

> 2.- I want create a page with all International Sites, like [1]. Is
> the International sites list created with some template or typed
> manually?
> Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Page type is correct, you need to add $SubsiteList where you want to see
the list displayed. [2]

Cheers
Erich

[2] https://ca.libreoffice.org/altres-llengues/?stage=Stage

--

Admin Team
The Document Foundation

Joan Montané Joan Montané

2012/9/18 Erich Christian <[hidden email]>:
> Pls try again with subsite admin permissions now.
> Page type is correct, you need to add $SubsiteList where you want to see
> the list displayed. [2]

Thank you! All works fine now.

Regards,
Joan Montane