Creating a ledger page

John R. Sowden John R. Sowden

Creating a ledger page

I am trying to create a ledger page with horizontal and vertical lines.
Only horizontal lines are reference in help.  I youtubed, but that does
not seem to work now even though I sacrificed my privacy by turning on
cookies.

I am not looking to create an interactive form.  I want to print the form.

guidance?

John

Alex Thurgood Alex Thurgood

Re: Creating a ledger page

Le 26/06/2018 à 02:44, John R. Sowden a écrit :

Hi John,

> I am trying to create a ledger page with horizontal and vertical lines.
> Only horizontal lines are reference in help.  I youtubed, but that does
> not seem to work now even though I sacrificed my privacy by turning on
> cookies.
>
> I am not looking to create an interactive form.  I want to print the form.
>
> guidance?

Try this link:

http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Documentation/Outils/milifred3.sxd

It downloads an SXD file which can be opened in LibreOffice (old
StarOffice Draw format). It contains a macro (activate macros on opening
file) that draws a grid at the specified intervals and size for you on
the page, which you can then print out or save to PDF.

Alex