[DECISION] Host WollMux project at TDF

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

[DECISION] Host WollMux project at TDF

Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-11-26, is now
made public in accordance with our statutes.

Thorsten Behrens wrote:

> VOTE: Host the WollMux forms, letter head and template extension
>        at TDF
>
> Offers from LHM:
> * hand over domain names and source code repos at github to TDF
>    (incl. administrative rights); in detail:
>    * the wollmux.org domain name
>    * administrative access to github repos at https://github.com/WollMux
>      (code under EUPL)
>    * original artwork for WollMux logo (minus city of Munich inlay)
> * keep maintaining the code base at least until 2023
> * hand over logo & original artwork (except for the Munich city
>    inlay), plus potential fully sub-licensable usage rights (if
>    accrued)
> * make sure source code is clean, and e.g. any remaining German
>    comments are translated by someone versed in the code base
>
> Needs & costs for TDF:
> * taking over another domain name
> * hosting a static frame embed at wollmux.org
> * perhaps hosting two mailing lists (the current setup at joinup -
>    https://wollmux.github.io/WollMuxHandbuch/Mailinglisten.html  seems
>    busted)

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders
without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of
the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

Result of vote: unanimous approval

Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: [hidden email]