[DECISION] affiliate Marina with TDF at OASIS

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

[DECISION] affiliate Marina with TDF at OASIS

Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-12-06, is now
made public in accordance with our statutes.

> Proposal: Affiliate Marina with TDF at OASIS. Swap seats with one existing seat holder if required.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders
without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of
the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote: 5 approvals, 1 abstain, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: [hidden email]