[DECISION] agreement with Universidade Autonoma del Estado de Morelo in Mexico

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

[DECISION] agreement with Universidade Autonoma del Estado de Morelo in Mexico

Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-09-30, is now
made public in accordance with our statutes.

The agreement is about qualifying the translation of the LibreOffice
guides into Spanish for the good of the people and recognize the work as
social activity curriculum for students by the university.

Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Proposal is to
>
> - APPROVE the agreement with the Universidade Autonoma del Estado de
> Morelo in Mexico (Spanish version is the binding one, English one by
> Olivier attached for convenience)
>
> - AUTHORIZE any of the board members/deputies or Florian to sign on
> behalf of TDF

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders
without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of
the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

Result of vote: unanimous approval

Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: [hidden email]