[DECISION] marketing and community budgets

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

[DECISION] marketing and community budgets

Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-02-13, is now
made public in accordance with our statutes.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders
without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of
the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote: unanimous approval
Decision: The request has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Florian Effenberger wrote on 09.02.19 at 15:11:

 > I'd like to put the following budget items to vote already, as
discussed in Brussels, so we can proceed with informing the native
language communities about their requested budgets.

 > LibOCon & FOSDEM 40,000.00 €
 > Community events 30,000.00 €
 > Marketing budget + Certification 30,000.00 €

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: [hidden email]