[DECISION] topping up LibOCon budget

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

[DECISION] topping up LibOCon budget

Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private on 2018-07-27, is now
made public in accordance with our statutes.

Proposal: The budget was 40.000 € in total, 34.700 € out of that
reserved for invites so far. With the additional speakers, we'll end up
with a total of approx. 52.200 €. Proposal for topping up the budget by
14.000 € to a total of 54.000 € (to have some reserve).

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders
without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of
the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

 From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple
majority of those participating. The majority threshold is currently 4.

Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode