[DOC_MEETING] Next Wednesday May 24th 19:00 CET (Berlin time)

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

[DOC_MEETING] Next Wednesday May 24th 19:00 CET (Berlin time)

Hello

Just a reminder, we will have our documentation meeting next Wednesday
May 24th at 19:00 Berlin time

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://meet.jit.si/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topic

Writing LibreOffice Help pages

See you there!

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-documentation] [DOC_MEETING] Next Wednesday May 24th 19:00 CET (Berlin time)

Hi
Just another reminder. Our meeting is today!