Dan's CC.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
JohnSmith JohnSmith
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dan's CC.

Nothing on Yahoo in any of the folders there (Spam etc.). A mystery.
John



--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

eskroni eskroni
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Dan's CC.

Hi John,

On 19 January 2012 16:14, John Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Nothing on Yahoo in any of the folders there (Spam etc.). A mystery.
> John
>
Were you been able to login again on odfauthors and do you see now the
menu entry?
I checked and I gave you the same settings that Dan has. So, if he
sees the menu, then you should see it too.

Sigrid

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
JohnSmith JohnSmith
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Dan's CC.

Hi Sigrid

Yes thank you. All the menu items appear now.
I've just posted a little problem I encountered on the ODF site to which
you may have an answer.

John

On 19/01/2012 15:52, Sigrid Carrera wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> On 19 January 2012 16:14, John Smith<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Nothing on Yahoo in any of the folders there (Spam etc.). A mystery.
>> John
>>
> Were you been able to login again on odfauthors and do you see now the
> menu entry?
> I checked and I gave you the same settings that Dan has. So, if he
> sees the menu, then you should see it too.
>
> Sigrid
>

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
eskroni eskroni
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Dan's CC.

Hi John,

On 19 January 2012 17:03, John Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Sigrid
>
> Yes thank you. All the menu items appear now.
> I've just posted a little problem I encountered on the ODF site to which you
> may have an answer.

yes, I saw your request and cancelled the checkout for you.
Everything is ok now. :)

Sigrid

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted