Default folder for PDF export

Pat Brown Pat Brown

Hi,
Currently, if I select Export as PDF, the default folder is my "documents"
folder on the C: drive. This is annoying as I keep having to change it to
the folder I need. Is there any way to set it up so that it automatically
selects the last folder used?

Thanks,

Paddy

bestucan bestucan

Re: Default folder for PDF export

On [7], 2020-06-07 at 01:12 +0200, Pat Brown wrote:
> Hi,
> Currently, if I select Export as PDF, the default folder is my
> "documents"

here is the path setting: Tools->Options->LibreOffice->Paths->My

John Kaufmann John Kaufmann

On 2020-06-06 19:12, Pat Brown wrote:

> Currently, if I select Export as PDF, the default folder is my "documents"
> folder on the C: drive. This is annoying as I keep having to change it to
> the folder I need. Is there any way to set it up so that it automatically
> selects the last folder used?

I find that a PDF destination defaults to the same place used for the source ODF (ODT or other) document.
Are you saving the source document to that folder?