Design Team Kick-Off

mirek2 mirek2

Design Team Kick-Off

Hi everyone,
The kick-off has been stagnant for a while, and I've been wondering a)
whether it's still on, and b) how do we proceed?

Are the "What we might need"
suggestions<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Kick-Off/WhatWeNeed>agreed
upon and ready for implementation?

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: Design Team Kick-Off

Hi Mirek,

concerning ...

a) yes, I think so (because we will need that stuff whether we pay attention to the page or not)

b) I finished the page right before the announced "parental leave" and asked for a "please pick any item and work on it". So most of the stuff isn't "ready for implementation", since 1. only few people worked on that (even independently), and 2. Some items are more urgent than others.

For example: Björn startet the work on "knowing the users" (the user survey), André started (on the German list) to draft a spec template, Thorsten helped to bring devs and design together (list libreoffice-ux-advice), I chatted with Bjoern M. how to handle the issues in the tracker UX wise, the whiteboard lists a proposal for design team decision handling (but here I haven't had the chance to look at it yet, sigh). This being a rough overview ...

So, it is still a pick, work, present, decide issue for anybody who is interested.

Hope this helps,
Christoph
--
Sent via mobile...