Devroom at Fosdem 2011?

Andreas Mantke Andreas Mantke

Devroom at Fosdem 2011?

Hi,

one of the goals of the documentfoundation is get new developer into the project. The
FOSDEM is the biggest or one of the biggest events for Open Source development in
Europe.
Because the call for devrooms end this week (2010-10-16) we need to make a decision,
if someone or a group is willing to organize a devroom at the FOSDEM.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## OOoPDFConverter: http://ooopdfconverter.sourceforge.net
## Meine Seite: http://www.amantke.de

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Devroom at Fosdem 2011?

Hi,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 2010-10-12 23.42:
> one of the goals of the documentfoundation is get new developer into the project. The
> FOSDEM is the biggest or one of the biggest events for Open Source development in
> Europe.
> Because the call for devrooms end this week (2010-10-16) we need to make a decision,
> if someone or a group is willing to organize a devroom at the FOSDEM.

thanks for reminding. Already took care of it ;)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880