Display criteria currently used in AutoFilter

Alan Boba Alan Boba

Display criteria currently used in AutoFilter

When I use AutoFilter on a worksheet I often put a row above the filter to
show how many rows are displayed or some other formula that updates
dynamically as the filter is changed.

It would be helpful at times to display additional information such as the
current filter criteria.

Is there a way to interrogate the AutoFilter for the current criteria?

I have not found a method for this.

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011

InvalidPath InvalidPath

Re: Display criteria currently used in AutoFilter

Lost toolbar

Running KDE Neon and LibreOffice 6.0.7.3
For the past 4 months I've not had a toolbar.. you know (File, Edit, etc,
etc)

I have tried resetting my profile, no dice. Uninstalled and purged,
reinstall.. no dice.

Any ideas?