Docs for Tech Writers - draft posted

Daniel Friedman Daniel Friedman

Docs for Tech Writers - draft posted

I have posted a draft for the section "Working with Tables and Graphics"
for review. It is located at:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:2_-_Tables_and_Graphics.odt

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
Daniel Friedman

davidnelson davidnelson

Re: Docs for Tech Writers - draft posted

Hi, :-)

Corrected a couple of spelling mistakes and, therefore, uploaded a new version.

General comment for documentation: maybe the project should specify
somewhere that US spelling is the norm for contributions?

David Nelson

Jeff Prater Jeff Prater

Re: Docs for Tech Writers - draft posted

I noticed with this one and the last one you have two types of footnotes in
your content: one using numbers and one using letters, the letters actually
corresponding to the footnotes. Seeing the different superscript numbers and
letters is confusing. When I read the first document and saw the numbers
next to the section headings, I was looking for a footnote, then noticed the
footnotes were indicated by letters only. But this document was different
than the previous one because you included numbers within the main content,
not just the headings. Like I said, I found it a tad bit confusing.