Documentation conference call - participation of a Drupal Web dev?

davidnelson davidnelson

Documentation conference call - participation of a Drupal Web dev?

Hi, :-)

I'm organizing a call conf for docs people. At the moment, Friday
26th, 11 pm CET or Saturday 27th, 11 pm CET look most likely. I'll
make an announcement later today, Thursday.

One of the things on the agenda is the Drupal website and what it is
going to provide for docs contributors, in concrete terms. I can see
this growing into a quite long discussion. I'm wondering if it's not
worth a dedicated conf call in itself. But we could at least kick-off
the issue.

Anyway, would one of the active Drupal website devs (Michael
Wheatland?) feel like taking part to respond to/ask questions?

If so, please check these links:

Poll for participants to choose a date and time:
http://doodle.com/qq8hiysi36fhkwy4

Conference call wiki page for more info and the agenda:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/ConfCalls

TIA. ;-)

David Nelson

Wheatbix Wheatbix

Re: Documentation conference call - participation of a Drupal Web dev?

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 5:30 PM, David Nelson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyway, would one of the active Drupal website devs (Michael
> Wheatland?) feel like taking part to respond to/ask questions?

Would be more than willing to attend the conference call to ask some
questions and answer some queries of the team.
I am working over the next few days on 12 hour shifts, so the later
the better for me, Late Sunday or even Monday would be better for me
if this is important.

I would also like to hold a dedicated Drupal conference call soon as
the design becomes more mature.

Thanks,
Michael Wheatland

davidnelson davidnelson

Re: Documentation conference call - participation of a Drupal Web dev?

Hi Michael, :-)

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 17:49, Michael Wheatland
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Would be more than willing to attend the conference call to ask some
> questions and answer some queries of the team.
> I am working over the next few days on 12 hour shifts, so the later
> the better for me, Late Sunday or even Monday would be better for me
> if this is important.
>
> I would also like to hold a dedicated Drupal conference call soon as
> the design becomes more mature.

Unfortunately, I think we're down to the above-stated two
dates/times... I see you're OK for Saturday 27th, 11 pm CET. We'll go
for that. Thanks for responding... "See you there". :-)

David Nelson