Docx Problem

Michal Hrubjak - Head of Technical Dpt. Michal Hrubjak - Head of Technical Dpt.

Docx Problem

Hi Libre Office,

I have a major problem with LO. I´ve created a .docx file in Libre
Office v445. I wrote  8 pages. I saved it. Next day I opened it and 4
pages were missing.
But when I opened it in Word, all pages are there, some formatting was
lost but text was complete... OMG thanks...

Can you advice me what to do? We use LO but sometimes need .docx files.
This bug or error is horrible for us.
Thank you in advance and
Best regards to all,

Mike