Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

Hi *,

As indicated in earlier mails, the restructuring of the code for the
download-page is almost complete. What is lacking is to make it look a
little nicer, but the functionality I intended to add is all there.

What follows is a description of the changes, and after the
###############################
I will list the changed strings, so please read all of it/at least
skip to the delimiter :-)

You can try it out at http://staging.libreoffice.org/download

List of changes/implemented features:
* add the content from the cms at the top of the page.
  → allows projects to put lengthy explanations on the download page,
that are displayed always, not for .0 or .1 versions (those still
work)

* it is now possible to only select one of the paramaters, instead of
all three, i.e. you can preselect a version, and have the rest
auto-detect:
  → http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?version=3.6.6 will offer
the 3.6.6 download, but still detect the language and OS
  → http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?lang=fr will offer the
french version, and autodetects version (defaults to latest stable,
currently 4.0.4) and autodetects the OS
  → http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?lang=nl&version=3.6.6
will preselect dutch version of 3.6.6 for whatever OS the site
detects.

* it is now possible for the user to switch os or version using one
single choice, without having the need to click through all the pages.
Only changing the langauge will show a separate page, because the list
of languages is so big. But changing from rpm to deb, or from windows
to Mac is now just one click.

* also the versions are presented for selection by the user, so both
codelines are mentioned/available.

* clicking on the main download (main installler, or portable, or iso,
or sdk, or source for core-repository), will direct to the donate
page, and donate-page will show the additional downloads, so the user
doesn't have to go back to select languagepack or helppack.
  → note that the actual redirection to automatically start the
download is disabled, but it is the same method as currently used on
the live site (i.e. using a meta-refresh tag with the download-URL),
so the method is known to work. (it is inserted into the source-code
but commented-out).
  → see http://staging.libreoffice.org/get-involved/donate/dl/rpm-x86_64/3.6.6/he/LibO_3.6.6_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_en-US.tar.gz
for an example

Now for the part where the presentation ends, and my requests for
feedback/translation starts :-))

####################################
####################################

So please provide feedback, if you have css to style it nicely, please
go ahead and share. If you have other remarks: feel free to post them.
If you reply to more aspects, please split your response into multiple
separate messages.

(When I ask for translations, also feel free to suggest better English wording)

New strings to translate are on the donation page, the text that reads:

»Your download %s should begin shortly. Please click the link in case
it doesn't start.« (%s is a manual link to the download, using the
filename as label)

and the optional addition
»You can find the optional downloads on the left.« (only shown when
there are additional donwloads (langpacks/helppacks, other
source-packages), but not for e.g. the SDK or the portable version.

Texts on the download page stayed mostly the same, except that the
"change system, version or language" now is split.

separate strings, since "Change Langauge" is also the label for a
link, and if it would be one single string, I would not know where to
split it)

Also there is the strings "Stable Versions", "Pre-Release Versions"
and "Other versions (hover to show)"

But I'm open for feedback on how to present the versions to the
users/whether the testing and other versions should be shown by
default or hidden behind a link, etc.

But the idea is to at least have clickable buttons/links for the
stable codelines.

The last additional string is a replacement text, that is used when
one of the old/additional versions is picked. I.e. for example current
version might not be available as portable version, so for example
there is 4.0.3 portable, but 4.0.3 regular files have already been
moved to the archive since 4.0.4 is available. So when version 4.0.3
is selected, no big-download-buttons are shown, but instead:

"No regular installation files are available.
Please change your selection or pick one from the additional downloads below.

If you're looking for old versions, please visit our downloadarchive."
(downloadarchive is again a link.)

But the Portable version will show up in the bottom-part with the
additional downloads.

Don't hesitate with feedback/in case there are any questions.

ciao
Christian

marcpare4 marcpare4

Re: Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

Hi Christian,

Thanks for doing this, the links are definitely a lot more functional! I
like these!!!

The biggest problem that I can see from the layout it that of usability;
IMO it would be better to offer the choice of changes below the download
buttons. Here is a mockup I worked out[1]. Sorry it is not all that
accurate with the spacing, but I think it will illustrate what I mean.

In my mockup, the user is

* presented by the default download determined by her/his browser,
* then, below there are the various options for changes. It would be
nice if the "Languages" choice was done in a "roll-down" menu rather
than taking the user to another page.
* finally the choice to download the cd's or code (I would remove this
line if the "Packages" section at the bottom of the page lists these.
There is no need to mention it twice on the same page.)

IMO, this layout follows what a user would expect as the logical steps
to downloading when she/he lands on that page.

Cheers,

Marc

[1]
http://www.parentreprise.com/images/LibreOffice/NewDownloadPage-MarcVersion-1.png

--
Marc Paré
[hidden email]

Christian Kühl Christian Kühl

Am 03.07.2013 22:56, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:

> I will list the changed strings, so please read all of it/at least
> skip to the delimiter :-)
>
> You can try it out at http://staging.libreoffice.org/download
>
> * it is now possible to only select one of the paramaters, instead
> of all three, i.e. you can preselect a version, and have the rest
> auto-detect: → http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?version=3.6.6
> will offer the 3.6.6 download, but still detect the language and OS →
> http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?lang=fr will offer the
> french version, and autodetects version (defaults to latest stable,
> currently 4.0.4) and autodetects the OS →
> http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?lang=nl&version=3.6.6 will
> preselect dutch version of 3.6.6 for whatever OS the site detects.
>
> * it is now possible for the user to switch os or version using one
> single choice, without having the need to click through all the
> pages. Only changing the langauge will show a separate page, because
> the list of languages is so big. But changing from rpm to deb, or
> from windows to Mac is now just one click.
>
> * also the versions are presented for selection by the user, so both
> codelines are mentioned/available.

The new download page is very functional, thanks for that.

But: The new part for changing language, OS or version is cluttering. I
think it would be better having three separate lines for choosing. My
suggestion:

Not the version you wanted?
* Change <a>Language</a>
* Change Operating System: <a>Windows</a> ...
* Change Version: Stable Versions: ... Pre-Release Versions: ...

Greetings,
Christian.

krackedpress krackedpress

On 07/05/2013 01:27 PM, Christian Kühl wrote:

> Hi Christian!
>
> Am 03.07.2013 22:56, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
>>
>> I will list the changed strings, so please read all of it/at least
>> skip to the delimiter :-)
>>
>> You can try it out at http://staging.libreoffice.org/download
>>
>> * it is now possible to only select one of the paramaters, instead
>> of all three, i.e. you can preselect a version, and have the rest
>> auto-detect: → http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?version=3.6.6
>> will offer the 3.6.6 download, but still detect the language and OS →
>> http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?lang=fr will offer the
>> french version, and autodetects version (defaults to latest stable,
>> currently 4.0.4) and autodetects the OS →
>> http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?lang=nl&version=3.6.6 will
>> preselect dutch version of 3.6.6 for whatever OS the site detects.
>>
>> * it is now possible for the user to switch os or version using one
>> single choice, without having the need to click through all the
>> pages. Only changing the langauge will show a separate page, because
>> the list of languages is so big. But changing from rpm to deb, or
>> from windows to Mac is now just one click.
>>
>> * also the versions are presented for selection by the user, so both
>> codelines are mentioned/available.
>
> The new download page is very functional, thanks for that.
>
> But: The new part for changing language, OS or version is cluttering. I
> think it would be better having three separate lines for choosing. My
> suggestion:

> Not the version you wanted?
> * Change <a>Language</a>
> * Change Operating System: <a>Windows</a> ...
> * Change Version: Stable Versions: ... Pre-Release Versions: ...
>
> Greetings,
> Christian.

Yes!!!!
I like it.
You have less clicks to go through to download a different OS version
than you are browsing with.  For those who use several OSs - I use
Windows and 64-bit DEBs - it is much esasier to use this page.  Also,
since it also shows the download for the ISO files, it works in that way
as well.

Harri Pitkänen Harri Pitkänen

Re: Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

Hi!

This new download page really is easier to use, thanks! Just one question:

On Wednesday 03 July 2013, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> * clicking on the main download (main installler, or portable, or iso,
> or sdk, or source for core-repository), will direct to the donate
> page, and donate-page will show the additional downloads, so the user
> doesn't have to go back to select languagepack or helppack.

What if a localized subsite does not have a donations page (at least for the
Finnish subsite adding one would be legally problematic)? Would it be possible
to make this redirection configurable so that we could redirect to the generic
"get involved" page (which we do have) or should we just disable the
redirection for such subsites completely?

Harri

Re: Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

Hi Harri,

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Harri Pitkänen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wednesday 03 July 2013, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> * clicking on the main download (main installler, or portable, or iso,
>> or sdk, or source for core-repository), will direct to the donate
>> page, and donate-page will show the additional downloads, so the user
>> doesn't have to go back to select languagepack or helppack.
>
> What if a localized subsite does not have a donations page (at least for the
> Finnish subsite adding one would be legally problematic)? Would it be possible
> to make this redirection configurable so that we could redirect to the generic
> "get involved" page (which we do have) or should we just disable the
> redirection for such subsites completely?

The plan was to just disable the redirection. Redirecting to a "get
involved" page is trickier, as that then also would need the ability
to show the additional downloads.

ciao
Christian

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

thanks a lot for your work on this, it is much appreciated - and I
really like the new approach!

Marc Paré wrote on 2013-07-04 19:03:

> The biggest problem that I can see from the layout it that of usability;
> IMO it would be better to offer the choice of changes below the download
> buttons. Here is a mockup I worked out[1]. Sorry it is not all that
> accurate with the spacing, but I think it will illustrate what I mean.

I agree with that, which is also in line with Christian Kühl's feedback.
Would changing that be an option, Cloph, what do you think?

Thanks again,
Florian

Christian Lohmaier wrote on 2013-07-03 22:56:
> Now for the part where the presentation ends, and my requests for
> feedback/translation starts :-))

just two things here:

I assume you do the German translation on your own? If you need help or
a review, just poke me.

If you don't get enough feedback, feel free to also poke the projects@
list, asking for help.

Thanks!
Florian

Re: Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

Hi Flo, *,

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Florian Effenberger
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Christian Lohmaier wrote on 2013-07-03 22:56:
>
>> Now for the part where the presentation ends, and my requests for
>> feedback/translation starts :-))
>
> just two things here:
>
> I assume you do the German translation on your own? If you need help or a
> review, just poke me.

Yes, can do german translation on my own.

> If you don't get enough feedback, feel free to also poke the projects@ list,
> asking for help.

Thanks - will do - so far no translations arrived. And to answer the
other posts: Sure it is possible to move the switches to the bottom. I
agree that it is more natural that way.

Will make the changes and post to the projects list in the evening.

ciao
Christian

Jean-Baptiste Faure Jean-Baptiste Faure

Le 03/07/2013 22:56, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
> Hi *,
>
> As indicated in earlier mails, the restructuring of the code for the
> download-page is almost complete. What is lacking is to make it look a
> little nicer, but the functionality I intended to add is all there.
> [...]

Thank you very much for doing this. I think it will integrate well with
our French parallel presentation of currently available stable versions.
I agree with Marc that the main buttons should be above the alternative
links.

> Now for the part where the presentation ends, and my requests for
> feedback/translation starts :-))
>
> ####################################
> ####################################
>
> So please provide feedback, if you have css to style it nicely, please
> go ahead and share. If you have other remarks: feel free to post them.
> If you reply to more aspects, please split your response into multiple
> separate messages.
>
> (When I ask for translations, also feel free to suggest better English wording)
>
> New strings to translate are on the donation page, the text that reads:
>
> »Your download %s should begin shortly. Please click the link in case
> it doesn't start.« (%s is a manual link to the download, using the
> filename as label)

FR translation : "Le téléchargement va commencer dans quelques secondes.
Veuillez cliquer sur le lien s'il ne démarre pas."

> and the optional addition
> »You can find the optional downloads on the left.« (only shown when
> there are additional donwloads (langpacks/helppacks, other
> source-packages), but not for e.g. the SDK or the portable version.

FR translation : "À gauche vous trouvez les téléchargements complémentaires"

Note: I do not see this text on your test page while there is
additionnal dowloads for FR version.

> Texts on the download page stayed mostly the same, except that the
> "change system, version or language" now is split.

> separate strings, since "Change Langauge" is also the label for a
> link, and if it would be one single string, I would not know where to
> split it)

FR translations:
»Change Language« --> "Changer de langue"
»change Operating system« --> "Changer de système d'exploitation"
"Stable Versions" --> "Versions stables"
"Pre-Release Versions" --> "Pré-versions"
"Other versions (hover to show)" --> "Autres versions (pointer avec la
souris pour les montrer"
(Sorry I do not know how to say shorter in French ;-) )
[...]

> "No regular installation files are available.
FR translation: "Aucun fichier d'installation disponible"
Note: I do not understand what regular means in this context.

> Please change your selection or pick one from the additional downloads below.
FR translation: "Veuillez changer votre sélection ou choisir parmi les
téléchargements additionnels ci-dessous"

> If you're looking for old versions, please visit our downloadarchive."
FR translation: "Si vous cherchez une ancienne version, veuillez visitez
nos archives".

Best regards
JBF

sophi sophi

Re: Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

Hi all,

Just a remark on translation:

[...]
On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Jean-Baptiste Faure <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>

> "Other versions (hover to show)" --> "Autres versions (pointer avec la
> souris pour les montrer"

I would say "survoler de la souris pour les afficher"

@Christian, may be these strings should be with other on Pootle, we would
have all the website strings at the same place?
and thanks a lot for your work on this :)

Kind regards
Sophie

krackedpress krackedpress

Re: Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

http://staging.libreoffice.org/download

I have a question.
The Portable section, under Packages, links to the

http://staging.libreoffice.org/get-involved/donate/dl/portable/4.0.4/12/LibreOfficePortable_4.0.4_MultilingualNormal.paf.exe

Yet, there is another Portable package that some people might want to
choose, if their needed language is not in the "normal" version.

"LibreOfficePortable_4.0.4_MultilingualAll.paf.exe"

So would you want to show both Portable package options?

Also, right now there is only one 4.0.4 ISO file, the NA-DVD one. But, I
would assume that the German one would be available sometime.  So if we
have both versions of the DVD for the 4.0.5 installs, would both package
links show up here?

If you show only one of the Portable package options, the logic would be
that you would only show one of the available DVD .iso file options as well.

I was just thinking about this.

To be really honest, I really like this version of the "default"
download page.  It is much easier to use, since there are less
"clicking" needed if you want to download a version that is not the same
as the detected one. I.E., you use Linux to browse the page, but you
want to download a copy of the Windows or MacOSX version[s] as well.  I
use Linux for my default desktop, but I have 3 tablets that are Windows
based [WinXP, Win7 Home, Win7 Professional]  So for the multi-OS user,
this version of the download page works well. Right now, it was easier
to use the "http://www.libreoffice.org/download-more/" page for
downloading multi-OS installs over the currently used download page - or
at least until the "staging" one gets to be the "default" page.

I cannot wait till there is an Android OS package listed there as well,
plus maybe an iPad version after that.  Android is the only OS I use
that LO is currently not available.  I hope the developers get that
version out of the "early-alpha" stage[s] soon.

Re: Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

Hi *,

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://staging.libreoffice.org/download
>
> I have a question.
> The Portable section, under Packages, links to the
>
> http://staging.libreoffice.org/get-involved/donate/dl/portable/4.0.4/12/LibreOfficePortable_4.0.4_MultilingualNormal.paf.exe
>
> Yet, there is another Portable package that some people might want to
> choose, if their needed language is not in the "normal" version.
>
> "LibreOfficePortable_4.0.4_MultilingualAll.paf.exe"

So just pick a version that is not in the multi installer and you'll
get the "All" link.

> So would you want to show both Portable package options?

Nah, there I think just showing the matching (chosen or detected)
language is sufficient.

> Also, right now there is only one 4.0.4 ISO file, the NA-DVD one. But, I
> would assume that the German one would be available sometime.  So if we have
> both versions of the DVD for the 4.0.5 installs, would both package links
> show up here?

Yes - note that the staging site's download-DB is not up-to-date, so
it might not show all downloads that are currently available - but to
satisfy your example: for 3.6.6 there are both en and german isos, so
try with http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?version=3.6.6 →
you'll get both offered.

> If you show only one of the Portable package options, the logic would be
> that you would only show one of the available DVD .iso file options as well.

Well, yes and no. Portable version is just windows version of
LibreOffice, with a different set of supported languages, whereas the
LibreOffice DVDs are a compilation of LibreOffice + some additional
software and documentation. LibreOffice is multi-lang on both isos.

Thanks for the feedback.

On 07/09/2013 01:09 PM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> http://staging.libreoffice.org/download
>>
>> I have a question.
>> The Portable section, under Packages, links to the
>>
>> http://staging.libreoffice.org/get-involved/donate/dl/portable/4.0.4/12/LibreOfficePortable_4.0.4_MultilingualNormal.paf.exe
>>
>> Yet, there is another Portable package that some people might want to
>> choose, if their needed language is not in the "normal" version.
>>
>> "LibreOfficePortable_4.0.4_MultilingualAll.paf.exe"
> So just pick a version that is not in the multi installer and you'll
> get the "All" link.

The clicking on "Portable" under the "Package" section - bottom left of
the page - gives you "...Normal.paf.exe".

>> So would you want to show both Portable package options?
> Nah, there I think just showing the matching (chosen or detected)
> language is sufficient.
Are you saying if I was detected to use an African language that is
supported by LO, that the link would then select "...All.paf.exe" ???

>> Also, right now there is only one 4.0.4 ISO file, the NA-DVD one. But, I
>> would assume that the German one would be available sometime.  So if we have
>> both versions of the DVD for the 4.0.5 installs, would both package links
>> show up here?
> Yes - note that the staging site's download-DB is not up-to-date, so
> it might not show all downloads that are currently available - but to
> satisfy your example: for 3.6.6 there are both en and german isos, so
> try with http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?version=3.6.6 →
> you'll get both offered.

For 4.0.4, there is currently only the NA-DVD on the CD/DVD download
page.  I was not even thinking about 3.6.x.  Also 4.1.0 comes out at the
end of the month, so I will be planning on making a NA-DVD out of those
installs.  3.6.7 is due out sometime next week.  I have to think about
making a NA-DVD for it as well. [but I am using 4.0.4 for all my
system/OSs now].

>> If you show only one of the Portable package options, the logic would be
>> that you would only show one of the available DVD .iso file options as well.
> Well, yes and no. Portable version is just windows version of
> LibreOffice, with a different set of supported languages, whereas the
> LibreOffice DVDs are a compilation of LibreOffice + some additional
> software and documentation. LibreOffice is multi-lang on both isos.
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> ciao
> Christian

I have tired the Portable version once a year or two ago, but there may
have been issues with testing it while I have LO installed on that
Windows system.  It looks like there is another group that has created a
different portable system and setup for packages, though I could not get
that system to run on my Win7 laptops. X-LibreOffice, I think it is called.

The Portable package type of setup is a nice one to have so you can run
you favorite package on someone else's Windows computer without needing
to install it on that system.  The last time I tried it, it was much
slower than the installed version, but is is a good way to demonstrate
LO to others, if you do not have your laptop [or desktop] handy.  Thumb
drives are much easier to carry.  I have a few 16 and 32 GB ones I carry
with me, as needed, for slideshows and other presentations so I do not
have to have those presentations/documentation on a specific system that
I must take with me.

The "German" ISO does have other language packs included, but the last
time I downloaded it, the "text" of the DVD was in German.  The NA-DVD
uses "generic" English for the "text" of the HTML based DVD, but
includes 8 different languages [language and help packs if available].
The NA-DVD does not include the SKD and source code, but has about 2 GB
of extras, plus the 90+/- install, language pack, and help pack files
for Windows, MacOSX [Intel and PPC], Linux [DEB and RPM], plus the 2
portable packages.

BOTH of the DVDs are targeted on different communities, as far as I can
tell for the "German" one.  Note--I produce the NA-DVD.

I would love to see other DVDs listed on the CD/DVD download page[s].
Having a different DVD created for each "major" language would be nice
to see.  Those languages would include;  English, German, French,
Spanish, Italian, Russia and that region, Middle Eastern region, African
regain, Asian region, etc., plus Hebrew [which MSO seems to forget
about, or so I have been told].  It would be hard to make one DVD, with
the type of extras that the NA-DVD has, with auto detecting language and
several language versions of the HTML based "text" system.  I would not
fit on a "normal" 4.7 GB DVD.  I looked into it a few years back and
could not figure out how to do it, as well as finding the "extras" in
those languages - i.e. all of the documentation in all of those
languages. [Well that went off topic a little].

Re: Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

Hi *,

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 9:11 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 07/09/2013 01:09 PM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> [...]
>> So just pick a version that is not in the multi installer and you'll
>> get the "All" link.
>
> The clicking on "Portable" under the "Package" section - bottom left of the
> page - gives you "...Normal.paf.exe".

Should have read "pick a *language* that is not in the multi
installer" to be more clear.
Like e.g. Sanskrit: http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?lang=sa-IN

>>> So would you want to show both Portable package options?
>>
>> Nah, there I think just showing the matching (chosen or detected)
>> language is sufficient.
>
> Are you saying if I was detected to use an African language that is
> supported by LO, that the link would then select "...All.paf.exe" ???

Yes - and that is really trivial to try out yourself...
http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?lang=af
Afrikaans for example. Or use the Sanskrit one from above.

>> Yes - note that the staging site's download-DB is not up-to-date, so
>> it might not show all downloads that are currently available - but to
>> satisfy your example: for 3.6.6 there are both en and german isos, so
>> try with http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?version=3.6.6 →
>> you'll get both offered.
>

> For 4.0.4, there is currently only the NA-DVD on the CD/DVD download page.
> I was not even thinking about 3.6.x.  Also 4.1.0 comes out at the end of the
> month, so I will be planning on making a NA-DVD out of those installs.

So what? "note that the staging site's download-DB is not up-to-date..."

> [....]
> I have tired the Portable version once a year or two ago, but there may have
> been issues with testing it while I have LO installed on that Windows
> system.

Please keep this thread focuses to the workings of the download page
itself, not about functionalities of the software packages.

> [...]
> The "German" ISO does have other language packs included, but the last time
> I downloaded it, the "text" of the DVD was in German.

Well, there must be a reason for "German" in the name, right?
But see comment above.

ciao
Christian

Jean-Baptiste Faure Jean-Baptiste Faure

Re: Download-Page rework - please test & provide translations

Hi Christian,

Le 03/07/2013 22:56, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
> Hi *,
>
> As indicated in earlier mails, the restructuring of the code for the
> download-page is almost complete. What is lacking is to make it look a
> little nicer, but the functionality I intended to add is all there.

There is two things which are not clear for me:

1/ Does the new download page be a template in Silverstripe or a page
from the global (English) website? If it is a page from the global
website, the visitor may be confused by the change of the language in
the upper part of the page.

2/ If a visitor coming from the FR website clicks the download link,
does she get the FR donate page (http://donate.libreoffice.org/fr/)?

Best regards.
JBF