[Draw] Colorize SVG?

Gilles Gilles

[Draw] Colorize SVG?

Hello,

I know nothing about graphic design, and am trying to make a flyer for a
club I'm a member of.

Inkscape and GIMP are pretty big, so I'm first trying LibreOffice Draw.

To get a clean look when zooming in, I used ImageMagick's Convert to turn
the club's logo from PNG to PNM, and then used Potrace to turn the PNM into
SVG:

c:\Apps\ImageMagick\convert.exe logo.png logo.pnm
c:\Apps\potrace\potrace.exe -s -o logo.svg logo.pnm

Problem is, when importing the SVG in Draw, it's black and white, while the
original was orange.

What would you recommend I do to either keep the original color when
converting, and re-colorize the SVG for use in Draw?

Thank you.

Gilles Gilles

Re: [Draw] Colorize SVG?

Please ignore the question: Turns out LO Draw can import a bitmap, and turn
it into an SVG file, so potrace's lack of support for colors doesn't matter.

https://listoffreeware.com/best-free-png-to-svg-converter-software-windows/