Draw: Rotate image by seconds of a degree

toki-2 toki-2

Draw: Rotate image by seconds of a degree

All:

In Draw, how does one rotate images by seconds of a degree?
None of the documentation I have, explains how to do so.
None of the menu items even hint at that possibility.
One of my acquaintances claims that LibO Draw does have that functionality.

jonathon

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: Draw: Rotate image by seconds of a degree

Howdy,

With the object selected open either the "Position and Size" dialog or
the "Position and Size" deck in the side bar.
You will see a numeric field that allows you to enter a rotation value
as 000.00"  just use the decimal places.

HTH

Drew