Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

André Schnabel André Schnabel

Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

Hi All

My vote is for Florian Effenberger as Chairman and Thorsten Behrens as
Chairman Deputy.

Thanks you guys for the dedication and work.

Olivier

Em 01-12-2011 16:55, André Schnabel escreveu:

--
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

Same here.

Best,

Charles.

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

André Schnabel wrote:
> As we are going to file the papers really soon, I'd ask the board
> members to elect
>
>     Florian Effenberger  as chairman of the board

+1 for Florian.

-- Thorsten

Michael Meeks-2 Michael Meeks-2

On Thu, 2011-12-01 at 17:18 -0200, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> My vote is for Florian Effenberger as Chairman and Thorsten Behrens as
> Chairman Deputy.

        +1 :-)

                Michael.

Andreas Mantke Andreas Mantke

Am Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011, 21:47:56 schrieb Michael Meeks:
> On Thu, 2011-12-01 at 17:18 -0200, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> > My vote is for Florian Effenberger as Chairman and Thorsten Behrens as
> > Chairman Deputy.
>
> +1 :-)
>
> Michael.

+1 from a Deputy :-)

Cheers,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice
## http://LibreOffice.org

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

+1 for Thorsten
Abstaining from vote on myself, of course ;)

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation

Jesús Corrius Jesús Corrius

Re: Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

+1 for Florian and Thorsten

(also abstaining from vote on myself)

--
Jesús Corrius <[hidden email]>
Deputy of the Board of Directors of the Document Foundation

Italo Vignoli Italo Vignoli

Re: Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

André Schnabel André Schnabel

Re: Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

so, the board has elected

    Florian Effenberger  as chairman of the board
and
   Thorsten Behrens as his deputy.

we had 6 out of 7 board members voting (making a quorum).

Each of the nominees got 5 votes (as Florian and Thorsten abstained to
vote on their own seat).

To support the decision we also received 2 supporting votes from
deputies.

See
http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/threads.html#02188

I'll update the website accordingly.

Congratulations to Florian and Thorsten ;)

regards,

André

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 19:55:51 +0100
> Von: "André Schnabel" <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email]
> Betreff: [board-discuss] Electing a BoD chairperson  and it\'s deputy

Heinz W. Simoneit-2 Heinz W. Simoneit-2

Re: Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

Hi Flo, Thorsten,

Andre Schnabel schrieb:
> so, the board has elected
>
>      Florian Effenberger  as chairman of the board
> and
>     Thorsten Behrens as his deputy.
[...]
> Congratulations to Florian and Thorsten ;)

+1

Gruß
Heinz

--
Have a nice time!

Andre Schnabel wrote on 2011-12-05 12:40:
> so, the board has elected
>
>      Florian Effenberger  as chairman of the board
> and
>     Thorsten Behrens as his deputy.

thank you very much for the trust and confidence you put in Thorsten and
me. It's truly an honour to work with all of you, and to be part of TDF
and LibreOffice, a part of our great community and family!

It for sure will be a challenging and demanding task, but I'm very much
looking forward to serve our community and our users!

Florian

André Schnabel wrote:
> so, the board has elected
>
>     Florian Effenberger  as chairman of the board
> and
>    Thorsten Behrens as his deputy.

Hi *,

so let me take this opportunity to thank you all for trusting us in
this - not only the board, but also all our members who originally
voted for us.

You folks really make the difference, and I'm both honoured &
humbled - with those last pieces falling into place, let's see to
get this foundation from bootstrapping into establishment then.

Looking forward to another exciting year with all of you,

-- Thorsten

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2011-12-06 01:47:
> Guys, congratulations. I think we should at least blog about this
> announcement. I volunteer, but I cannot write anything before mid week.

thanks!

Indeed, we could also announce the other results in case we haven't
blogged them yet (not sure). I probably shouldn't do it in the official
blog, since I was elected, that would look rather odd. :-)

Florian