Error Code 540

VinceB VinceB

Error Code 540

Hi Users Group:

I hope that you are well and staying safe.

I am a novice with LO. Using LO Version: 6.4.4.2 (x64) Build ID:
3d775be2011f3886db32dfd395a6a6d1ca2630ff.

I am trying to clean up an existing LO-Calc file by calling data from an
external .ods file source. Am presently facing an error code # 540.
FWIW, the external source .ods file was initially generated using Apache
Open Office, but I am now editing it via LO.

I found the definition of code 540: 'External content disabled', but
have notfoundhow to 'enable external content'.  Tried searching within
the F1 Help index for enable external content, w/o success.

I would appreciate help in finding out how I should go about enabling
the external source file, which is on my Windows10-x64 C: drive. Must
enabling be done within the source file? Is there a menu selection for
this?

Thanks for reading this.

Regards,

VinceB.