Event Banners Updated

marcpare4 marcpare4

Event Banners Updated

Hi all,

FYI, I have updated the Events slider. I will try to keep up to posting
event banners in chronological order.

[https://www.libreoffice.org/events/]

Congrats to the various LibreOffice communities who are adding their events to the events wiki page here: [https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2020]

Marc

--
Marc Paré
[hidden email]

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Event Banners Updated

Hi everyone, Marc,

On 04/05/2020 22:26, Marc Paré wrote:

> FYI, I have updated the Events slider. I will try to keep up to posting
> event banners in chronological order.
>
> [https://www.libreoffice.org/events/]

Thanks for that! Now that the LibreOffice Conference is taking place
online, I've made a quick edit to your slide:

https://www.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Events/en-US/2020/20-10-13Oct2020-Z-Bau-Nuremberg-EN-ONLINE.png

I like the designs that you make, so once we have more details, feel
free to make something prettier :-)

Also, last week I worked on integrating our Nextcloud event calendar
into the website events page. Previously this led to infinite redirects,
a bug in Nextcloud, and that bug has since been fixed.

However, it still has issues in certain browser setups with certain
cookie combinations. Infra knows the details, but it's still not 100%
reliable for embedding in the main site IMO, so we'll have to stay with
the link for a bit longer...

Cheers,
Mike

marcpare4 marcpare4

Re: Event Banners Updated

Thanks for update! I am looking forward to integrating the Nextcloud
events listings.

Marc