Event Report: LibreOffice 6.1 RC1 BHS, Ankara

kara kara

Event Report: LibreOffice 6.1 RC1 BHS, Ankara

Hi everyone,

Our Live Bug Hunting Session in Ankara was great.

  * ~15 people, testing LibreOffice for about 3 hours, nonstop. Multiple
    bugs discovered. Some reported, some were discussed and being
    prepared to be reported by the discoverers.
  * I talked on "how to report bugs" for about 15 minutes, by going over
    our bugzilla.
  * There were Pardus, Debian, Windows and Mac machines. They
    cross-checked issues on multiple platforms simultaneously. (There
    might also be a Fedora, but I am not sure about that.)
  * After the session, we also had a long discussion on community and
    ecosystem building for LibreOffice in Turkey.

So I think it was a success overall. :)

Please feel free to use the photos on this Turkish tweet while writing
blog posts or tweets:
https://twitter.com/muhamm3tkara/status/1017853128727781376

Cheers,
Muhammet

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Event Report: LibreOffice 6.1 RC1 BHS, Ankara

Hi Muhammet,

Great, a big thanks to you and all the participants for your work! It's
awesome to see such a dedicated community, and I look forward to
hopefully meeting many in Tirana :-) Meanwhile I've blogged about the
event here:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2018/07/16/results-from-the-libreoffice-6-1-rc1-bug-hunting-session-in-ankara/

And put the link on:

* Twitter
* Google+
* Facebook
* Reddit
* Telegram

Cheers,
Mike

On 13/07/2018 21:46, Muhammet Kara wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Our Live Bug Hunting Session in Ankara was great.
>
>   * ~15 people, testing LibreOffice for about 3 hours, nonstop. Multiple
>     bugs discovered. Some reported, some were discussed and being
>     prepared to be reported by the discoverers.
>   * I talked on "how to report bugs" for about 15 minutes, by going over
>     our bugzilla.
>   * There were Pardus, Debian, Windows and Mac machines. They
>     cross-checked issues on multiple platforms simultaneously. (There
>     might also be a Fedora, but I am not sure about that.)
>   * After the session, we also had a long discussion on community and
>     ecosystem building for LibreOffice in Turkey.
>
> So I think it was a success overall. :)
>
> Please feel free to use the photos on this Turkish tweet while writing
> blog posts or tweets:
> https://twitter.com/muhamm3tkara/status/1017853128727781376
>
> Cheers,
> Muhammet

kara kara

Re: Event Report: LibreOffice 6.1 RC1 BHS, Ankara

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the nice blog post!

Looking forward to seeing you and many other members of our community in
Tirana! :)

Cheers,
Muhammet