Events page banners

Raal Raal

Events page banners

Hi,

banners on page https://www.libreoffice.org/events/ point to old events.
Please upload new banners.

Thanks,

Raal

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Events page banners

Hi,

On 17/03/2018 10:29, Raal wrote:

> banners on page https://www.libreoffice.org/events/ point to old events.
> Please upload new banners.

The banners are made by volunteers, so if anyone wants to contribute any
newer ones for upcoming events, we can add them :-)

Cheers,
Mike

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Events page banners

Hi,

Mike Saunders wrote on 2018-03-21 at 13:42:
> The banners are made by volunteers, so if anyone wants to contribute any
> newer ones for upcoming events, we can add them:-)

can we remove the old/outdate ones, or flag them as "past" events? That
way the page indeed looks it's lacking love as it's not up to date. :-)

Florian

Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

Re: Events page banners

There are some 'templates' in the wiki, see

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#Events_banners_for_website

El 21 mar. 2018 10:37, "Florian Effenberger" <[hidden email]>
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> Mike Saunders wrote on 2018-03-21 at 13:42:
>
>> The banners are made by volunteers, so if anyone wants to contribute any
>> newer ones for upcoming events, we can add them:-)
>>

> can we remove the old/outdate ones, or flag them as "past" events? That
> way the page indeed looks it's lacking love as it's not up to date. :-)
>
> Florian

Raal Raal

Re: Events page banners

http://wiki.documentfreedom.org/Artwork