Export as PDF Error

dCipher dCipher

Export as PDF Error

Hi

I am able to save documents in "doc" or "odf" format using automation from
Microsoft Visual FoxPro but when I add the "writer_pdf_Export" filter I get
an error.

OLE IDispatch exception code 1001 from [automation bridge] :
com.sun.star.task.ErrorCodeIOException: SfxBaseModel::impl_store
<file:///C|/DCIPHERCOMPUTING/CUSTOMERS/BCC/Inv/AliveBarrie.pdf> failed:
0x81a(Error Area:Io Class:Paramete:
OLE IDISPATCH EXCEPTION CODE 1001 FROM [AUTOMATION BRIDGE] :
COM.SUN.STAR.TASK.ERRORCODEIOEXCEPTION: SFXBASEMODEL::IMPL_STORE
<FILE:///C|/DCIPHERCOMPUTING/CUSTOMERS/BCC/INV/ALIVEBARRIE.PDF> FAILED:
0X81A(ERROR AREA:IO CLASS:PARAMETE

Any ideas about what this means?

Thanks
Simon

dCipher dCipher

Solved: Export as PDF Error

Hi

I was using the StoreAsURL() but should have been using the StoreToRL()
function.  It all works fine now.

Simon