Extensions-Template-Site: Admin-Team-Member needed!

Andreas Mantke Andreas Mantke

Extensions-Template-Site: Admin-Team-Member needed!

Hi all,

we get via the contact form of the extensions- and templates site an
increasing number of requests into our ticket system. The number of this
open tickets is increasing during two days from 5 or 6 to the number of
nearly 30. I can't handle this tickets on my own besides other tasks in
my spare time (e.g. developing a new add-on for the templates site that
will makes the upload of templates much easier and give us the
opportunity to translate everything into different languages).

Thus I need some volunteers that join the admin team for the Plone sites
(extensions- and templates-site) and share the tasks.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice
## http://LibreOffice.org

marcpare4 marcpare4

Re: Extensions-Template-Site: Admin-Team-Member needed!

Hi Andreas

Le 2013-01-08 15:22, Andreas Mantke a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> we get via the contact form of the extensions- and templates site an
> increasing number of requests into our ticket system. The number of this
> open tickets is increasing during two days from 5 or 6 to the number of
> nearly 30. I can't handle this tickets on my own besides other tasks in
> my spare time (e.g. developing a new add-on for the templates site that
> will makes the upload of templates much easier and give us the
> opportunity to translate everything into different languages).
>
> Thus I need some volunteers that join the admin team for the Plone sites
> (extensions- and templates-site) and share the tasks.
>
> Cheers,
> Andreas

I'll give a hand where I can. Most of the bugs that I have seen need a
little more knowledge in coding, which I do not have. But, I normally
keep an eye out for bugs that I can fix.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré
[hidden email]

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Extensions-Template-Site: Admin-Team-Member needed!

Hi Andreas,

while I desperately lack time myself, and work full-time on the infra
migration now, I'd just wanted to express my deepest thanks to you for
your great work! The extensions and templates pages are a major
infrastructure asset, and I'm glad and thankful you work on them!

Florian

Andreas Mantke Andreas Mantke

Re: Extensions-Template-Site: Admin-Team-Member needed!

Hi Florian,

Am 09.01.2013 15:54, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> while I desperately lack time myself, and work full-time on the infra
> migration now, I'd just wanted to express my deepest thanks to you for
> your great work! The extensions and templates pages are a major
> infrastructure asset, and I'm glad and thankful you work on them!

thank you for your kind words :-)

Best Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice
## http://LibreOffice.org
## Meine Seite: http://www.amantke.de

Andreas Mantke Andreas Mantke

Re: Extensions-Template-Site: Admin-Team-Member needed!

Hi Marc,

Am 09.01.2013 11:56, schrieb Marc Paré:

> Hi Andreas
>
> Le 2013-01-08 15:22, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> we get via the contact form of the extensions- and templates site an
>> increasing number of requests into our ticket system. The number of this
>> open tickets is increasing during two days from 5 or 6 to the number of
>> nearly 30. I can't handle this tickets on my own besides other tasks in
>> my spare time (e.g. developing a new add-on for the templates site that
>> will makes the upload of templates much easier and give us the
>> opportunity to translate everything into different languages).
>>
>> Thus I need some volunteers that join the admin team for the Plone sites
>> (extensions- and templates-site) and share the tasks.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andreas
>>

> I'll give a hand where I can. Most of the bugs that I have seen need a
> little more knowledge in coding, which I do not have. But, I normally
> keep an eye out for bugs that I can fix.

first thanks for your support and work.

It doesn't need knowledge in coding. I need some help with admin tasks.
You have to know how to manage e.g. user accounts, read system error
messages and give the user / contributor some help with creating a
project or uploading files. There are also some general questions about
using LibreOffice in the queue that should be handled.

Cheers,
Andreas

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

On 9 January 2013 20:55, Andreas Mantke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Marc,
>
> Am 09.01.2013 11:56, schrieb Marc Paré:
>> Hi Andreas
>>
>> Le 2013-01-08 15:22, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> we get via the contact form of the extensions- and templates site an
>>> increasing number of requests into our ticket system. The number of this
>>> open tickets is increasing during two days from 5 or 6 to the number of
>>> nearly 30. I can't handle this tickets on my own besides other tasks in
>>> my spare time (e.g. developing a new add-on for the templates site that
>>> will makes the upload of templates much easier and give us the
>>> opportunity to translate everything into different languages).
>>>
>>> Thus I need some volunteers that join the admin team for the Plone sites
>>> (extensions- and templates-site) and share the tasks.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Andreas
>>>

>> I'll give a hand where I can. Most of the bugs that I have seen need a
>> little more knowledge in coding, which I do not have. But, I normally
>> keep an eye out for bugs that I can fix.
>>
> first thanks for your support and work.
>
> It doesn't need knowledge in coding. I need some help with admin tasks.
> You have to know how to manage e.g. user accounts, read system error
> messages and give the user / contributor some help with creating a
> project or uploading files. There are also some general questions about
> using LibreOffice in the queue that should be handled.

This description looks like I could help you with that too. I have some
experience with handling user accounts with Plone (as you will know)
and I am sure that I can give answers to some general LibreOffice questions
as well.

Sigrid

Andreas Mantke Andreas Mantke

Re: Extensions-Template-Site: Admin-Team-Member needed!

Hi Sigrid,

Am 10.01.2013 10:04, schrieb Sigrid Carrera:

> Hi Andreas,
>

> On 9 January 2013 20:55, Andreas Mantke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Marc,
>>
>> Am 09.01.2013 11:56, schrieb Marc Paré:
>>> Hi Andreas

>>> I'll give a hand where I can. Most of the bugs that I have seen need a
>>> little more knowledge in coding, which I do not have. But, I normally
>>> keep an eye out for bugs that I can fix.
>>>
>> first thanks for your support and work.
>>
>> It doesn't need knowledge in coding. I need some help with admin tasks.
>> You have to know how to manage e.g. user accounts, read system error
>> messages and give the user / contributor some help with creating a
>> project or uploading files. There are also some general questions about
>> using LibreOffice in the queue that should be handled.
> This description looks like I could help you with that too. I have some
> experience with handling user accounts with Plone (as you will know)
> and I am sure that I can give answers to some general LibreOffice questions
> as well.
that would be fine. If there are more than one volunteer (I got some
offer by PM already) that would take some burden from my shoulder ;-)

Once you created an account please ping me directly. I'll put you into
the site-admin group then and I look for an account at our OTRS for you.

Regards,
Andreas