Extensions site does not support my language

Cheng-Chia Tseng Cheng-Chia Tseng

Extensions site does not support my language

Extensions site is online for testings now.
http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org/

There is a big problem for Chinese (Traditional) users. Extensions
site uses Chinese (Simplified) translations to provide "中文" ("Chinese"
in English)
for all Chinese users, the rights of Chinese (Traditional) users to
read the site are comprimised.

There are two gylph styles of Chinese, one is Traditional, the other
is Simplified.

Could this problem be fixed? I would love to help with this if I can.
Please help.

--
Sincerely,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng

xslidian xslidian

Re: Extensions site does not support my language

I'm wondering when and how can we translate this website.
The machine translations look bad :(

Best wishes,
Dean (@xslidian)

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Cheng-Chia Tseng <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Extensions site is online for testings now.
> http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org/
>
> There is a big problem for Chinese (Traditional) users. Extensions
> site uses Chinese (Simplified) translations to provide "中文" ("Chinese"
> in English)
> for all Chinese users, the rights of Chinese (Traditional) users to
> read the site are comprimised.
>
> There are two gylph styles of Chinese, one is Traditional, the other
> is Simplified.
>
> Could this problem be fixed? I would love to help with this if I can.
> Please help.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
> by Cheng-Chia Tseng

Andreas Mantke Andreas Mantke

Re: Extensions site does not support my language

Hi,

the translation of the main framework is delivered by the Plone software. I could ask
in that community for the files, that contains the strings for translation. I think
that this will be po-files.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice
## http://LibreOffice.org

Airon90 Airon90

On 09/10/2011 10:59, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> the translation of the main framework is delivered by the Plone software. I could ask
> in that community for the files, that contains the strings for translation. I think
> that this will be po-files.
I'd like to translate it in Esperanto, too. If you get those files,
could you send them to me, please? :)
- Michael

Cheng-Chia Tseng Cheng-Chia Tseng

Re: Extensions site does not support my language

Extention site and Template site are officilally online now.

Could these sites be translatable as soon as possible for translators
to deliver localized interface or content?

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Michael Moroni
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 09/10/2011 10:59, Andreas Mantke wrote:
>>
>> the translation of the main framework is delivered by the Plone software.
>> I could ask
>> in that community for the files, that contains the strings for
>> translation. I think
>> that this will be po-files.
>
> I'd like to translate it in Esperanto, too. If you get those files, could
> you send them to me, please? :)
> - Michael

Sincerely,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng

Anton Meixome Anton Meixome

2011/10/29 Cheng-Chia Tseng <[hidden email]>:
> Extention site and Template site are officilally online now.
>
> Could these sites be translatable as soon as possible for translators
> to deliver localized interface or content?

+1
for galician too

> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Michael Moroni
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 09/10/2011 10:59, Andreas Mantke wrote:
>>>
>>> the translation of the main framework is delivered by the Plone software.
>>> I could ask
>>> in that community for the files, that contains the strings for
>>> translation. I think
>>> that this will be po-files.
>>
>> I'd like to translate it in Esperanto, too. If you get those files, could
>> you send them to me, please? :)
>> - Michael

>> deleted
>>

> --