FORECAST.ETS functions

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

FORECAST.ETS functions

Hi All

I just submitted new help pages for FORECAST.ETS.* Calc fucntions and
they were quickly approved by Caolán.

I also experimentally loaded all help files in a temporary web server,
and tweaked the XSLT to display in a broswer.

You can navigate in http://hc3.edx.srv.br and beyond to see the help
pages almost as if they were opened in the localhelp (same styles BTW).

So the new functions can be seen from here:

http://hc3.edx.srv.br/text/scalc/01/func_forecastetspimult.xhp

Later, we will have a TDF website to accomodate this experiment.

--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice

Peter Hillier-Brook Peter Hillier-Brook

Re: FORECAST.ETS functions

On 09/03/16 17:34, Olivier Hallot wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I just submitted new help pages for FORECAST.ETS.* Calc fucntions and
> they were quickly approved by Caolán.
>
> I also experimentally loaded all help files in a temporary web server,
> and tweaked the XSLT to display in a broswer.
>
> You can navigate in http://hc3.edx.srv.br and beyond to see the help
> pages almost as if they were opened in the localhelp (same styles BTW).
>
> So the new functions can be seen from here:
>
> http://hc3.edx.srv.br/text/scalc/01/func_forecastetspimult.xhp
>
> Later, we will have a TDF website to accomodate this experiment.

Regrettably they do not display in Iceweasel (Firefox); just plain text.

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: FORECAST.ETS functions

Peter Hillier-Brook wrote on 09-03-16 19:19:
> On 09/03/16 17:34, Olivier Hallot wrote:

>> You can navigate in http://hc3.edx.srv.br and beyond to see the help
>> [...]
>>
> Regrettably they do not display in Iceweasel (Firefox); just plain text.

They do for me in Firefox latest on Ubuntu.

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: FORECAST.ETS functions

Cor Nouws wrote on 09-03-16 19:35:
> Peter Hillier-Brook wrote on 09-03-16 19:19:
>> On 09/03/16 17:34, Olivier Hallot wrote:
>
>>> You can navigate in http://hc3.edx.srv.br and beyond to see the help
>>> [...]
>>>
>> Regrettably they do not display in Iceweasel (Firefox); just plain text.
>
> They do for me in Firefox latest on Ubuntu.

By the way: great work :)

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer http://www.libreoffice.org

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: FORECAST.ETS functions

Hi Peter

Good to know, but puzzling. But on Firefox, Chrome and Rekonq in Ubuntu,
the pages displays OK. I know it does not display on MS Edge as well,
when I tested.

If you get plain text, it think the browser could not do the style
transformation (XSLT) that changes the xhp files into html. I don't know
if this is a config of Iceweasel.

If one wants to hack the pages and transformations just issue

wget http://hc3.edx.srv.br/tt.zip

and upload + unzip into the / of a webserver.

Regards

On 09/03/16 18:46, Olivier Hallot wrote:

> Hi Peter
>
> Good to know, but puzzling. But on Firefox, Chrome and Rekonq in Ubuntu,
> the pages displays OK. I know it does not display on MS Edge as well,
> when I tested.
>
> If you get plain text, it think the browser could not do the style
> transformation (XSLT) that changes the xhp files into html. I don't know
> if this is a config of Iceweasel.
>
> If one wants to hack the pages and transformations just issue
>
> wget http://hc3.edx.srv.br/tt.zip
>
> and upload + unzip into the / of a webserver.
>
> Regards
Hello Olivier,

I was just offering you some feedback; it's not a major issue for me,
but thanks for the response. FYI I see the same symptoms in Firefox
under WinXP and Windows 7 in virtual machines within VBox, but all is
well in Ubuntu 15.10 with Gnome and Firefox in a VM.

As you suggest, it seems to be style related.

Peter HB