FR community budget request for 2018

sophi sophi

FR community budget request for 2018

Hi,

The FR community would like to organize 3 workshops in 2018:

- one QA workshop: testing LO, filling a bug on bugzilla, help on
bugtriaging, etc
- one Certification workshop: how-to apply for certification, what
documents are necessary to produce, what should I read/know, how-to
prepare my interview, etc
- and one on documentation: how-to participate, what is needed, how-to
write good how-tos, how to do screen casts, etc. + work on actual
documentation

Workshops will be hosted at my co-working space at no costs.
Thus I request a budget for traveling and accommodations for 5
participants to each workshop whish gives an average of 1500 € per
event, then a grand total of 4500 €.

Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Tous les messages envoyés sur cette liste seront archivés publiquement et ne pourront pas être supprimés
Italo Vignoli-5 Italo Vignoli-5

Re: FR community budget request for 2018

Approved budget

France

QA Workshop € 1,500.00
Certification workshop € 1,500.00
Documentation workshop € 1,500.00

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email [hidden email]

Tous les messages envoyés sur cette liste seront archivés publiquement et ne pourront pas être supprimés
sophi sophi

Le 03/04/2018 à 16:31, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
> Approved budget
>
> France
>
> QA Workshop € 1,500.00
> Certification workshop € 1,500.00