Facebook page

mirek2 mirek2

Facebook page

Hi everyone,
The Design team now has a Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Libreoffice-Design-Team/402774213131752.
Website team, could you promote it on the LibreOffice Facebook and Google+
pages, and add a mention to the Design page [1]?
(It'd be useful to state that it'll be the same content as on Google+.)
Thanks in advance.

[1] https://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/ux-visual-designers/

anonymous anonymous

Re: Facebook page

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
mirek2 mirek2

Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Facebook page

Hi Marc,

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Marc Paré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just took a look at your FB and G+ sites and should there not be a
> TDF/LibreOffice logo somewhere on these pages?

Our profile picture includes the LibreOffice logo and it's quite easy to
make out.
I would say that's sufficient for brand recognition.

anonymous anonymous

Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Facebook page

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Alexander Wilms Alexander Wilms

Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Facebook page

I responded, thanks for the info

Stefan Knorr Stefan Knorr

Re: Facebook page

Hi Mirek,

I assume you wrote the first post on the page..? I fear that including
bits like "It's not because we're particularly fond of Facebook, [...]."
don't particularly help the cause. If you could edit that out, that
would be great. (If that's not possible, just remove the first post.)

Astron.

anonymous anonymous

Re: Facebook page

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Stefan Knorr Stefan Knorr

Re: Facebook page

Hi Steve,

On 8 January 2013 23:52, SteveBell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I disagree. Facebook is a real problem and voicing general concerns with the
> idea behind Facebook is legit and honest.

Sure, but doing that in your first post might leave a weird impression.
Also, I don't really see how Facebook is any worse than Google Plus
tbh, and we didn't post snarky comments about our hosts there either.

Astron.

anonymous anonymous