Feedback from a user on Facebook

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Feedback from a user on Facebook

Hi everyone,

Someone on Facebook wrote some really nice feedback and asked us to
share with the whole "LibreOffice team", so maybe the projects list is
the best for that :-) Here it is:

"Could you convey my thanks to the existing LibreOffice team? I hope
they realize what a difference they make for the Open Source community.
I use Writer and Calc every single day, and Impress on occasion. These
programs are easy to use and have wonderful features. I like that the
whole suite is highly configurable to my personal needs and tastes. I'd
bet it's easy for a programmer or help writer to forget that the work
that they do makes such a difference for people. All over the world
people rely on LibreOffice to do their important work. I write documents
in three different languages, English, German, and French. In Writer I
was able to create special toolbars to make German and French characters
that aren't available on my American keyboard easily available. I've
also written extensive macros to automate much of my work. Here's a
screen shot of my customized Writer. If you could please, pass on my
thanks to the LibreOffice team for the hard work that they do and the
superb set of applications they've created."

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing and Community Coordinator
The Document Foundation

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: Feedback from a user on Facebook

Mike Saunders wrote on 02/03/2021 11:37:

> Someone on Facebook wrote some really nice feedback and asked us to
> share with the whole "LibreOffice team", so maybe the projects list is
> the best for that :-) Here it is:

Really nice feedback, explaining various of the strong points of
LibreOffice.
Thanks for sharing, Mike!

Cor

> "Could you convey my thanks to the existing LibreOffice team? I hope
> they realize what a difference they make for the Open Source community.
> I use Writer and Calc every single day, and Impress on occasion. These
> programs are easy to use and have wonderful features. I like that the
> whole suite is highly configurable to my personal needs and tastes. I'd
> bet it's easy for a programmer or help writer to forget that the work
> that they do makes such a difference for people. All over the world
> people rely on LibreOffice to do their important work. I write documents
> in three different languages, English, German, and French. In Writer I
> was able to create special toolbars to make German and French characters
> that aren't available on my American keyboard easily available. I've
> also written extensive macros to automate much of my work. Here's a
> screen shot of my customized Writer. If you could please, pass on my
> thanks to the LibreOffice team for the hard work that they do and the
> superb set of applications they've created."

--
Cor Nouws
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
- Member Board The Document Foundation