Field Date does not update

nobody nobody

Field Date does not update

Hi,

I am running libreoffice in Ubuntu 18.04, I inserted the field date to
an odt document, it setup the date at insert date time, but it did not
change the date when I open the file next day and after, how can I
make Field macro date to be updated based on the date of opening the
file?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

- j

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Re: Field Date does not update

Right click on the date and select Edit Fields from the context window.
In the middle column, you should see two choices: Date(fixed) or Date.
Select Date. This should give you what you want.

Dan