Fonts displayed as boxes in LO 6

Curtis Hamilton Curtis Hamilton

Fonts displayed as boxes in LO 6

I've been using LO 6.0.7 on FreeBSD for sometime.  However, suddenly all
of the menu fonts are showing up as boxes.

I'm not sure what has changed to cause this.

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

Re: Fonts displayed as boxes in LO 6

Hello,

Maybe your user profile got corrupted? Try in safe mode -> Go to menu
Help - Restart in Safe mode

El 10/2/19 a les 16:13, Curtis Hamilton ha escrit:

> I've been using LO 6.0.7 on FreeBSD for sometime.  However, suddenly
> all of the menu fonts are showing up as boxes.
>
> I'm not sure what has changed to cause this.
>
> Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team
IRC: x1sc0