Force documents to open with my default font color

Dirk-2 Dirk-2

Force documents to open with my default font color

Hello. When I open in Writer documents that I have not created, they are
displayed with my default document background color but /not/ my default
font color. Is there a way to make every document I open display with my
default font color automatically? I do not want to manually change the
font color of every document I open.

Thanks

V Stuart Foote V Stuart Foote

Re: Force documents to open with my default font color

Simply done from Tools -> Options -> Application Colors

Change the "Font Color" swatch from Automatic to the color you prefer. You
can pick the preexisting palette or use the Custom color dialog. Choice will
be written to your LO user profile.