Fun task names for the Month of LibreOffice, May 2019

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Fun task names for the Month of LibreOffice, May 2019

Hi everyone,

For the next Month of LibreOffice, I want to add some fun/quirky names
to the tasks that people can do. For instance:

* Help to confirm bugs (eg "Bug Basher")
* Answer questions from users (eg "Smile Maker")
* Spread the word
* Translate the interface
* Contribute code
* Write documentation

All suggestions welcome :-)

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Fun task names for the Month of LibreOffice, May 2019

Some ideas I've come up with so far:

* Help to confirm bugs: Bug Basher, Bug Squasher
* Answer questions from users: Smile Maker, Problem Solver, Handy Helper
* Spread the word: Drum Beater, Rooftop Shouter
* Translate the interface: Terrific Translator, Word Wiz, Globetrotter
* Contribute code: Happy Hacker, Code Cruncher
* Write documentation: Docs Doctor

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: Fun task names for the Month of LibreOffice, May 2019

Howdy,

* Help to confirm bugs; First Responders - Triage
* Answer questions from users; Pay It Forward

Best wishes,

Drew