Fwd: Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-Jan-05

jan iversen jan iversen

Fwd: Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-Jan-05

ups forgot reply all.

>> * Blog post draft about DYI Notebookbar
>>  + https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-BDSr-FfOjwNEFwdgdx75OYja8aAueMcio099DjnLF0
>>  + Not really needed since the procedure will likely change (Jay)
>>  + Making people curious is always good (Heiko)
> As we spoke earlier, seen from a dev. pow, I have a problem with the last sentence, we are not looking forward to have many notebook bars in our repo. You said you would add a sentence about that.
>
> Rgds
> jan I.

jan iversen jan iversen

Re: Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-Jan-05

> If my impression is not wrong, what difference does it make to
> developers how many Notebook Bars are out there?

If they are made as proper extensions, and added to our extension site, it does not matter at all. But the instructions only told how to create/modify a notebar not the rest.

rgds
jan I.