Fwd: Regarding Mail Merge sending Document

Shiv Chauhan Shiv Chauhan

Fwd: Regarding Mail Merge sending Document

Dear Sir,

I have created a document using mail merge and inserted data of 10 users by
data source..

Name:-
Mail ID:-
Adderss:-
Age:-

but when i sent this document to all employees on their mail id which is
used in document.

full document sent on every id and every employee can read information of
all Employee..

how to send a individual employee information  on individual emails in mail
merge in openoffice..

pls help me ..

With regards
Shiv

Nino Nino

mail merge does not send appropriate documents (was: Fwd: Regarding Mail Merge sending Document)

Hi Shiv,

I can confirm the bug with LibreOffice 4.1.0.4 and 3.6.5.2.

Did you search bugzilla (http://bugs.freedesktop.org) if it has been
reported already?

Regards,
Nino