Fwd: Reviewing GS6002-SettingUpLibreOffice -OH.odt

jorge Rodríguez Fonseca jorge Rodríguez Fonseca

Fwd: Reviewing GS6002-SettingUpLibreOffice -OH.odt

Here again, I failed putting document e-mail adress,

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

Re: Fwd: Reviewing GS6002-SettingUpLibreOffice -OH.odt

Hi, Jorge,

just downloaded your edit; just a note for the reviewer: you have in many
places referenced figures as text instead as a link, so the reviewer of
this document should keep an eye on these issues.

Thanks, m.

> Here again, I failed putting document e-mail adress,
>
> Regards,
>
> Jorge Rodríguez

Hi Martin:

         That's right ... I'm sorry, it is my fault. I don't know how to
get the job current (in this aspect), and reuse or reorganize to
continue it. And excuse me because I didn't ask how to do it. I hope it
doesn't be much problem to Olivier Hallot who is, usually, the last
reviewer, at least the job that I do. If someone wants to explain me I
can appreciate, learn and rebuild the document.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

P.D.: Would someone tell me why my originals e-mails doesn't appear
published in the user and document e-mail list. Happen something with them ?